Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eventhough you don't miss me but I wanna say that I really miss you so much.
Eventhough we're not meant to be together, I will always need you right here beside me. Eventhough you're not mine, I will always take a good care of you like you're mine.
Eventhough you don't know how much I love you, my love to you will never change.
Eventhough we're far apart, I will always keep you in my mind.
Eventhough you didn't call or text me, I will always text and call you to make sure you are safe.
Eventhough you walk away from me, I will hold your hand and ask you to stay.
Eventhough somebody told me not to give my heart to you, I will give my heart to you.
Eventhough I'm not good in loving someone, nobody will love you like I will.
Eventhough this post means nothing to you, it has a big meaning for me.

Appreciate someone who loves you, cause they will stand by you forever and never let you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment